We provide comfortable, safe, and inviting accommodation for International Backpackers right in the heart of Woolgoolga.
Only a few minutes walk to golden sand beaches, a short drive to lush rainforests and bushlands, and right among the popular cafes and restaurants.
Woopi Backpackers is a locally owned business that offers a range of accommodation types at affordable prices.
Free WIFI in common areas
Onsite parking; limited spots
Safe, monitored premises
Locally owned and operated
Welcoming and helpful staff
Walking distance to beach
Pod style bunks
Minimises carbon footprint
Industrial upcycled décor
Connect with Us
Where are we located?
Woolgoogla, known as ‘Woopi’ among locals – is a beautiful seaside town just north of Coffs Harbour. Conveniently positioned between Brisbane and Sydney, it is an ideal place to stop over on your journey along the beautiful east coast of Australia.
Important things to note
- We are an international youth hostel for guests aged 18 to 35. A valid international passport or driver’s license must be shown on check in.
- Domestic travellers are welcome to stay for a maximum of one week.
- Long term stays are offered to international travellers and WHV Makers.
- Bookings will not be accepted without valid credit card details.
- Check-in from 2pm and check-out is before 10am. Check-in outside of these hours can be arranged prior to arrival and luggage storage is available.
- Reception hours are 8am to 8pm. Check in after 8pm can be arranged with the onsite manager.
- We offer complimentary bus pick up and drop off to the Woolgoolga bus station. Please organise with reception prior to arrival.
- 24-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations within 24 hours of arrival will be charged the first nights accommodation.
- No shows will be charged 100% of the booking rate.
- Guests are not refunded for early check outs under any circumstances.